Cheese and Chocolate Club - 6 Month
We've taken our perennially popular Monthly Cheese Club and added... wait for it... chocolate! Each month for six months, we'll send one half pound wedge of cheese and one bar of Raaka Chocolate that are perfectly paired. Raaka Chocolate is a small-batch artisanal chocolatier located just around the corner from the Saxelby Cheese cave in Red Hook Brooklyn. Saxelby's Monthly Cheese and Chocolate Club includes a FREE GIFT with the first shipment - a Saxelby Cheese knife and a Saxelby Cheese Journal!
Month 1 - Maple and Nibs Chocolate with Kunik - a decadent, buttery goat/cow triple creme from Nettle Meadow Farm
Month 2 - Sea Salt Chocolate with Queso del Invierno - a creamy, citrusy and nutty sheep/cow blend from Vermont Shepherd
Month 3 - Bourbon Cask Aged Chocolate with Bayley Hazen Blue - a fudgy, sweet & salty blue cheese from Jasper Hill Farm
Month 4 - Cabernet Sauvignon Chocolate with Ashbrook - an earthy, buttery, & lightly funky Morbier-style cheese from Spring Brook Farm
Month 5 - Coconut Milk Chocolate with Landaff - an earthy and tart cows' milk tomme from Landaff Creamery
Month 6 - Green Tea Crunch Chocolate with Marieke Premium Gouda - a nutty and butterscotch-y aged gouda from Hollands Family Cheese
As soon as an order is placed, Saxelby Cheesemongers will send a Welcome Letter to the recipient notifying them of their tasty gift!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO:
- Monthly Cheese Clubs ship the second Tuesday of each month.
- Monthly Clubs ship for a flat fee of $15 per shipment, calculated at checkout.
- Monthly Cheese Clubs ordered by the first Wednesday of each month will ship that same month.
- Clubs ordered after the first Wednesday of the month will ship the following month.
- If you would like the Welcome Letter sent to someone other than the recipient, or would like to have it emailed instead of mailed via USPS, make a note in the comments box when checking out.
You may also love
Get cheesy with us!
Sign up for our weekly emails for promotions and insider info on cheese, farms and all things Saxelby.